Yawa Tym 790
Yawa Tym 790
Automatic foil stamping and die cutting machine.
Shortly about advantages:
Efficient and easy to operate.
Delivers accurate, adjustable impression for foil stamping and die cutting.
Five pull foil feeds are fully programmable to provide maximum versatility and excellent foil economy.
Air blast system helps to separate foil from stock on critical jobs.
Accurate and programmable control system with servo motor and encoder.
Micrometer adjustment on side guide and front gripper guide.
Mechanical dwell on impression guarantees perfect foil stamping performance.
Missed sheet detector.
Honeycomb base is convenient for loading.
6 heating zones with digital control.
24 hours preheating device.
Easy to change from job to job or form foil stamping to die cutting.
Control system with touch screen provides full control on the machine.
Condition: very good
Test possible: yes
Complete and in working condition
Current State: In stock
Counter approx: 15,5 mio sheets (~ 5000 woking hours)
Warranty of working condition from Seller is possible.
Machine was used only for a foil stamping.
Max. Sheet size: 790 x 560 mm
Min. Sheet size: 310 x 210 mm
Max. Die cutting size: 750 x 520 mm
Min. Sheet: 90 g/m2 (practically, thickness from 75 g/m2 is possible - experience of owners of the machine)
Cardboard: 157 ~ 2000 g/m2 (E,B flute)
Max. machine speed: 5500 s/h
Max. Stamping speed: 5000 s/h
Max. pressure: 120 t
Electric heating system: 6 zones
Air supply: 0. ~ 1.0 MPa, 0.6m3/min
Electric power: 21.5 Kw
Dimensions (mm): 3855 x 3560 x 2210
Weight: 8000 kg
- Non-stop feeder with automatic pile lift
- Side adjustment of pallet table by hand wheel
- Electrical double sheet control
- Feeding speed adjusting device
- Three-line system on feeding table for purpose of synchronizing between feeder and main unit for different sheet size.
- Side lays on both sides push and pull changeable
- Four individually mechanical & electronic front lays.
Foil Stamping System:
- Efficient and easy to operate
- Delivers accurate, adjustable impressions for foil stamping, embossing and die cutting
- Five servo motor driven foil pulling shafts each individually programmable for short and long foil stepping.
- Longitudinal feeding shafts: 3
- Transversal feeding shafts: 2
- Foil pulling servo motors
- Stamping console with industrial pc, Pro-Face touch screen
- 6 thermometers for foil setting and temperature control with machine pre-heating timer
- Heating base with 6 heating zone each temperature individually adjustable
- 24 hours preheating device
- Warning system for foil length
- Foil separating air blaster with air volume, blasting strength per zone and starting and ending time adjustment
- Thin paper controllable air blaster with air volume, blasting strength per zone and starting and ending time adjustment
Die cutting unit:
- Precision worm gear crank toggle driving system to ensure smooth and dynamic lower platen movement
- Precision stationery upper platen
- Chase locking by handle
- Pneumatic clutch/brake for main drive system
- Motorized impression adjustment
- Six high precision alloy gripper bar
- High quality gripper bar driving chain
- Torque limit safety clutch to protect the index driving system in case of gripper bar crash
- Double cam driven gripper opener and front lay swing frame with position restore spring for smooth and accurate sheet register and take off
- Air blasting nozzle bar for smoothing the thin paper before die cutting
- Non-stop delivery by means of steel barrier. This barrier moves into the delivery to catch the arriving sheets during the pile exchange
- Air blower bar to press down the sheets
- Rear and side joggers with easy position adjustment
- Main chain tensioning device
- Missed sheet feed control throughout the entire machine
- CE standard safety systems for safe operation
- Emergency stop situated strategically around the press
The seller under contract - owner of machine.