Distillery & Bottling Plant Frilli Implianti 10 000 Liters ENA / 24 Hours
Complete distillery to produce Extra Neutral Alcohol 10 000 liters / day from grapes and capable of packaging into glass bottles either 0.25 - 0.50liter.
The complete design Process was supplied by the leading Italian manufacturer Frilli Implianti Srl, the production capacity can be increased in the future if or when required by adding additional equipment. The plant was commissioned new in 2005 and production was halted in 2008 - all the equipment has been retained and is complete & still installed, all powered and in excellent condition.
The main items of distillation & process equipment: -
• Manufactured in 2005 by Frilli Implanti SrI. .
• Raw material feed stock currently used are fresh and dry grapes – The plant can be adjusted with additional equipment to suit other products& feed stocks..
• Raw material intake 20 t/h fresh and 5 t/h dry grapes, currently 8 working hours per day.
• Mash and fermentation process with 2 x 80 mash tanks and 5 x 100 m3 fermenters, 24 hours/day operation, production 6244 kg/h wine mash
• ENA plant with 12 units of stills, each 6 m3, batch type operation.
• Continuous distillation plant with four columns, capacity 350 kg/h.
• Product either Extra Neutral Alcohol 96.4% (or flavored vodka called SUMA)
• Product capacity 10 000liters in 24 hours ENA
• Bottling plant 3500liters / hour
• All site service equipment is available including the following: - Steam boilers, water chillers for product cooling, air compressors, back-up generator, waste water treatment, fuel oil storage, raw and cooling water pumps.