HP Scitex FB750.
Industrial large-format UV printer.
HP Scitex FB750 Printer (L1Q42A)
HP Scitex FB5xx/7xx White Upgrade Kit (CQ118A)
HP Scitex FB750 Roll Printing Kit (L6E81A)
HP Scitex FB750 Extension Tables (L5D71A)
(color modes: CMYK+Lc+Lm or CMYK+W)
Production date: May, 2015.
Location: Russian Federation
Test is possible.
Complete and in working condition.
Total pages printed: 16692 (from may 27, 2018)
Service and conditions:
Full service from HP during all operation period (the last inspection and service - may 25, 2018).
New UV lamps (from may 25, 2018)
Terms of delivery are discussing (EXW, FCA, CIP, FOB).
Direct sale from the owner.
Sale reason: purchase of more productive machine.
Billboard: up to 85
Express: up to 43.6
Outdoor Signage: up to 35.3
Indoor Signage: up to 21.1
Photo: up to 10.3
White ink printing overcoat or undercoat (m?/hr):
Outdoor Signage Plus: up to 10.4
Indoor Signage: up to 9.9
Photo: up to 4.7
Print resolution: up to 1200 x 600 dpi
Technology: piezoelectric inkjet, UV-curable inks.
Ink types: UV-curable, pigment-based ink.
Ink cartridge colors: cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta, white.
Ink cartridge size: 3 liter (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta) / 2 liter (white)
Handling: flatbed, sheet feed, and roll feed. Vacuum belt media drive for easy loading and accurate media advance.
Rigid media support: two sets of HP Scitex FB750 Extension Tables support rigid materials up to 250 x 305 cm.
Maximum sheet weight: 68 kg.
Roll-fed media support: HP Scitex FB750 Roll Printing Kit supports flexible media up to 250 cm wide, with a roll diameter of up to 23 cm, up to 81 kg in weight.
Thickness: up to 64 mm
POP/POS, Displays, Exterior signage, Exhibition and event graphics, Interior decoration, Directional rigid signage, Outdoor furniture, Short-run packaging, 3D displays.
UV energy source: dual shuttered UV lamps. Independent user-selectable control of shutter aperture and of three lamp power levels.
Consumption: 1900 watts (printing); 2600 watts (maximum)
Requirements: Input voltage - 200 to 240 VAC, single-phase, 50/60 Hz, 12 A max.
If to you interestingly this offer – welcome.
If you have questions or offers - let me know.
Boost your profit potential with more versatility.
- Expand into high-value applications managing boards up to 120 x 98 inches (302 x 250 cm)
- Print on almost any rigid/flexible media1 up to 64 mm (2.5 in);
HP inks for high durability and flexibility
- Get into specialties, attract new customers;
do more—white ink, double-sided, matte/gloss, textured effects
- Improved image quality, improved high density photo print modes and high white opacity
Gain high productivity and ease of use.
- Print indoor quality productively—up to 21.1 m2/hr (227 ft2/hr), and manage long runs with 3-liter HP ink supplies
- Efficient workflow lets you load, print, and collect media simultaneously
- Save time with multi-image, multi-size capability on up to 6 sheets at the same time and true full bleed
- New tabletop roll holder design for flexible substrates enables easy, fast, and efficient short-run printing
Count on a true workhorse that’s easy and compact.
- Be print ready—rely on HP engineering for proven results and the backing of a partner you can trust
- Gain robust performance, sturdy media advance system, and heavy-duty tables—all in a space-saving design
- High uptime with automatic maintenance, printhead servicing, and HP Print Care maintenance assistance
- Safe work space with fully enclosed printer; HP UV-curable inks do not require special ventilation