Used scraping machine for root vegetables OWO-8 / 3,0. New 2010.
The unit is part of the line to process vegetables. It is used for washing vegetables.
The device is equipped with a set of brush shafts.
Scraping brush consists of the following major elements:
1. Drum with brushes and screw leading from the respective barrier to capacity control
2. Cabinet showers to wash the brushes with power supply circuit
3. The casings of devices made of acid-resistant materials
4. Drives with automation system
5. Dirt with a screen scraper slot
Estimated yield of the product to 3 t / h (depending on the type and degree of contamination of the product
brush motor power 4 x 1.5 kW
screw drive power of 0.37 kW
the amount of brush 8 pieces.
the diameter of the brush shaft by 130 mm
length of approx. 4 000 mm
width approx. 1 650 mm
height 2 376 mm
water consumption max. 4 m3 / h
· Speed control brush and drum - infinitely
· Transmission to the shafts by timing belts
· Brush and corundum founded on bearing assemblies which are located outside
· Load-bearing structure made as a stiff frame welded fro ...
used approx. 20 m³ / 20,000 litre tank of polyester / Fiberglass tank
above ground, lying, 2 stainless steel base, good condition
Dimensions: Ø 2.00 m x approx. 6.50 m long
very heavy-wall horizontal tank, dome on the top of the tank, multiple connections,- and outlets, etc., including 2 stainless steel base
The container can be a storage tank for water, liquid feed, whey, potato steam skins, molasses, liquid manure, seeping juice, rapeseed oil, rain collection tank, AHL / ASL, etc are used.
Transport can be arranged at low cost